Archive #3 Buildings and Estates General

HA/A/1/1 Buildings and Estates General

1/1/14 Copy of a scanned drawing ‘ Olde Hethersett 27 Sept 1966
1859’ Building unknown donated by Tina Hickling

1/1/15 Typescript notes by Jack Hickling on the Rectory (glebe) fields, school, Hickling
owned field, Haconsfield. Also WW2 bombs. Map attached. Nov 2004
Cutting of funeral of Anne Elizabeth Curson 6 Jan 1930

1/1/16 Note by David Arnall on the ‘Ghost of Beech Cottage’ Jan 2006


HA/A/1/3 Buildings and Estates (Miscellaneous)

1/3/22 Charles Smith Snr feeding ducks at Chapel Farm nd

1/3/23-27 5 views of Chapel Farm nd

1/14/38 Photocopy of poster of Grand Fete at Thickthorn Hall and
timetable of Augmented Bus Service 18 June 1938

1/3/21 Printed sale particulars of Chapel Farm with site map and
5 B&W photographs 1977

1/3/22 Sale particulars of 2 semi-detached cottages, 1 freehold
Dwelling house, 2 cottages, and land. The late Mrs. Lucy Lofty 16 May 1934

1/3/23 Abstract of title of freehold cottages off Canns Lane
(known as Grove Cottages, also? Almshouses) 1899-1951
1/3/24 Abstract of title for 28 Grove Road Hethersett April 2002
Richard Howitt style

1/3/25 Abstract of title for freehold estate in Hethersett commencing 11 Oct 1878 [MS Series] 1949

1/3/26 Sale Particulars of building land being the remaining portion of
The Ketts Oak Estate [MS Series] 21 May 1937

1/3/27 Sale Particulars of OS plot 388 nr Cobbs Grove Back Lane
[MS Series] 1 Oct 1954
1/3/28 Sale Particulars of OS plot 388 nr Cobbs Grove Back Lane [MS Series] 1 Oct 1954

1/3/29 Site plan of OS plot 388 [MS Series] nd

1/3/30 Draft agreement for letting and hire of two enclosures of land
J Edmonds Sears and William Lack OS 1906 635 638 [MS Series]
With plan 18 Oct 1924

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *